Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

 
 

Happy Thanksgiving!

 
 
 
 
I hope you have a happy, healthy and safe holiday with your family and friends! Eat something delicious and be sure to take lots and lots of pictures.

Also, if you haven't checked it out yet, Google has an ADORABLE video up on their search page.

Click HERE to see Google's Thanksgiving video.
 
 

Steampunk USTREAM Hop

I host classes on my USTREAM channel every Thursday from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM Eastern USA and then again from 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM Eastern USA time.
 
 
 

Click HERE to convert Eastern USA time to your time zone.


I don't have a USTREAM show today due to the Thanksgiving holiday in the USA. To make up for that, I'll be participating in a super fun Black Friday USTREAM hop with Jim Hankins from the Gentleman Crafter and Kathy Orta from Paper Phenomenon starting at 4:00 PM Eastern USA time on my USTREAM channel.

I'll be taking a pair of simple leather gloves from Target and turning them into something awesomely steampunky. Perfect to accessorize your costume for Steampunk Soiree 2014!



Click HERE to register for Steampunk Soiree!


See you later!
 
Kathryn :D

2 comments: