Tuesday, June 25, 2013

WINNER: Layout Week Challenge Two



Layout Week 2013 may be over, but the fun continues!
I have the winner of the second sketch challenge to announce today.


Here's another look at the sketch from challenge #2:




Here is me interpretation of the sketch:
I love the vibrant combination of orange and turquoise with this high-energy photo. The softer shades of the colors in the papers keep them from overwhelming the pictures.


Here's a peek at the prize - some of the My Mind's Eye "Tangerine" goodies I used on my layout:




The winner of the My Mind's Eye prize pack, as chosen by Random.org, is:



 
Check out her winning layout below:

I love this beautiful layout Jenny made about her favorite aunt! So sweet and lovely. :)





Congratulations, Jenny! A big thanks to Jenny and to every one who joined in the fun and shared their layouts with us! Remember, you still have three more chances to win, so get scrapping!

See you tomorrow with another winner!

Kathryn :D

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, awesome layout...love the paper colors..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! I love how you used ric rac for you border in between the quadrants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Jenny!! Love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete