Thursday, September 20, 2012

Layered Pumpkin Template


Hi, everyone!

During this afternoon's USTREAM we worked on a spooky layered pumpkin card for Halloween. Tonight we'll be continuing to work with the layered pumpkins - this time with a more kid-friendly version and a pop up card.

This afternoon I drew the pumpkin layers on white cardstock to create my own template. During the chat, Jani from Paper Compulsions offered to create a printable template for anyone who would prefer not to sketch their layers.

Here is what she created for you guys:



Isn't it wonderful!? You can download the PDF template here: Layered Pumpkin Template by Jani. Be sure to check out her blog where she has lots of other great templates and tutorials available! Thanks so much, Jani!

Today is still Thursday, so we have one more USTREAM today! I will be live from 9:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. on my USTREAM Channel: Kathryn Scraps.

All times are Eastern USA {Miami/New York}. To convert to your time zone, click here: Time Zone Converter.

See you soon!

~Kathryn :D

12 comments:

  1. Jani, thank you soooo much for this. Love what you have done as well Kathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Margaret Ann! I love the pumpkin template she designed for the group ~ so cute and so generous of her!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for making a template... Now I have one free hand, the template and I am finding some ovals to print and trace for another homemade template. Thank you Kathryn love this pumpkin card ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was linked to you from So Sew Easy and cannot print your pumpkin template. Help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to click this link to download the PDF and print it: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bys0jLjn2mYYYThqTzl2SGxuR3c

      How that helps!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing. My mom and I are making a table runner for Halloween on our blog and we're using your template. It's super cute! www.hobbiesuptohere.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathryn!
    I ran across your adorable garland and had to use it in my post for Fall and Holiday Printables! I've got you all linked up! Beautiful designs and love your craft ideas! CJD.Sign
    This is due to post Sept 21, 2017 on http://stylingwithcjdsign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my dear greetings from the Royal Highness. I'm Prince Andrew The Duke Of York the second Son of Queen Elizabeth I am from England but I live in London I am 62 years old and I'm also divorce but i have a two daughters Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice. xxxxx

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the templates. This is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing this free template. Happy Fall!!!

    ReplyDelete