Tuesday, November 29, 2011

2012 New Year's Scrap Bash!

2012 is right around the corner, and so is the Second Annual New Year's Eve Scrap Bash, hosted by Laura Denison of Following the Paper Trail and Carol & Barrie of Scrapadabadoo! This year they've added a second show, hosted by yours truly.

New in 2012 is the First Annual New Year's Day Hangover Party, hosted by me and Carol & Barrie of Scrapadabadoo! This year there are additional prizes and sponsors from our friends in the crafting community. Check out the event blog linked below for all the manufacturers who have generously contributed to making this event a success.

The New Year's Eve party starts on Saturday, December 31st at 9:00 PM Pacific USA time on Laura's USTREAM Channel: Following the Paper Trail.

The Hangover party starts on Sunday, January 1st at Noon Pacific USA time on Kathryn's USTREAM Channel: Kathryn Scraps.

To RSVP for these events, and to be entered to win one of our many fabulous prizes, please go to the event blog: 2012 New Year's Scrap Bash. You must RSVP on the event blog BEFORE 11:59 PM Pacific USA time on Friday, December 23rd to be eligible to win one of these fabulous prizes. Read all the directions on the rsvp/entry form CAREFULLY as it afffects your eligibility for prizes.

Hope to see you there!

~Kathryn :D

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kathryn., On last nights show, which I loved, you mention America's Most Wanted. Well, they are back. John Walsh was on GMA this morning and said they are now of Lifetime, 9pm, Friday nights. I agree with you about that show...they've done a great job in getting those criminals. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait. Sounds like alot of fun. I am hoping things calm down abit here at home so I can enjoy myself. I really can not wait to see what You and Laura have planned, and of course to chit-chat Joy, Barrie, Carol, and all the other guests. WHO AM I FOOLING.....I want to win some fabulous stuff! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great. Already registered and glad to hear you will be hosting a call there. Just stumbled upon your blog and love it!

    TFS
    KimMJ
    bast830@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very glad you are adding another show - had aball last year - though I did have to quit and go to sleep before the show was over! The penalties of being across the pond I guess!Thanks for all your classes! I love them.

    ReplyDelete