Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Recipe Album Continues Tomorrow!

Hi, everyone! I wanted to let you gals know what project we'll be working on this Thursday. I know last Thursday we had a special USTREAM show that pushed back our regularly scheduled project, but we're back to the recipe album this week! The recipe album is made from chipboard and the Crate Paper "Farmhouse" collection. There are so many cute kitchen elements in that collection ~ I just loved how it looked.

This week we'll be starting the album's index pages. I made a printable PDF of the recipe tabs I'll be using which you can download from Google Documents: Printable Recipe Tabs. These tabs are designed specifically for use with the McGill File Tab Punch {currently on sale on their website for $4.99!}: McGill File Tab Punch.

We'll be decorating our index pages with the papers and elements from the Crate Paper "Farmhouse" collection. Other than that, you'll need some sort of thicker paper to make the actual bases of the index pages. I'll be using file folders as my base, but lightweight chipboard would work, or even just two pieces of carstock stuck together. I think these will be lots of fun to put together, and I hope to see you there.

I am live every Thursday from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and again from 9:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. on my USTREAM Channel: Live on the {Scrap}Beach.

Also, during regualar football season, I am live every Monday from 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. during the Monday Night Football broadcast.

All times above are Eastern USA {Miami/New York}. To convert to your time zone, click here: Time Zone Converter.

~Kathryn :D
hey, good lookin'

1 comment: