Wednesday, August 11, 2010

You Don't Update Your Blog Anymore?

Hi, everyone! I hope you're all enjoying your summers!

The other night my husband and I were watching a movie & said to me, "You don't update your blog anymore?" And I said, "I haven't updated it lately because I've been working like a fiend on that Asian album & I just haven't had anything else to post or say." So then he said, "Well, I keep track and you haven't updated it since July 30th."

The point of this story is that I wanted you guys to know that you'll never have to try and make me feel guilty about not posting in a while ~ Mr. Lifeguard will do that for you.

Jerk.

Anyways, so I am posting today AND I have really great news! The Asian album that has been consuming all of my time lately is finally finished ~ two seasons of Desperate Housewives & eight thousand gallons of coffee later! Yay! I am very happy with it & I uploaded a video of the completed album to my YouTube Channel to share with all of you: "Trust Love" Asian Mini Album. You can also watch the video here:



I hope you enjoy watching the "Trust Love" Asian Mini Album video. I would promise to be better about posting, but I know it is a total lie since I am going on vacation for my anniversary soon & everything is just going to fall apart all over again because of that.

I mean, let's be honest: how many of you would update your blogs while celebrating your anniversary in Jamaica?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

~Kathryn
Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

15 comments:

  1. Οh your Asian Mini is perfect. I admire your work and you don't have to be worried about posting. I would prefer to be in Jamaica rather than posting lol

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love Mr. LG!!
    Enjoy the trip to Jamaica...enjoy the rum, the music, the company, I expect lots of pictures and stories upon your return...lol
    The mini is (as always) outstanding! You take custom to an entirely new level.
    Take care you,
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, no Scrap Chat from Jamaica? Hahaha. Love the Asian album.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the album! I love perfect pearls but have yet to completely master them. Don't feel abd about blogging! I took a break too and now that I am posting every day for the blogiversary - I still have maybe 2 comments! It's all good! You know we love ya and you do Ustreams every week so we get our Kathryn fix!
    Enjoy jamaica! I went there with hubby before we were married - totally fun! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROFLMAO! I so adore Mr. Lifegaurd! I think your time was well spent as the Asian album is beautiful! I hope you have a fabulous time on your trip and can't wait to see the pics and hear the stories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Mr Lifeguard has been keeping tabs on your blogging,too funny! What can I say about the Asian album that I haven't said already? IDK so I won't say anything you know how I feel about your work LOL.
    Blogging or anything else would be on my mind if I was in Jamaica for any reason, but especially if I was with my man LOL ;)
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta LOVE Mr. Lifeguard...he keeps it real...love the album!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun on your vaca!! and happy anniversary!!
    Yer Vang

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know Kathryn, I read your blog during my lunch hour....I nearly spit my lunch out laughing so hard at "Jerk." omg...let's just hope he's not reading everything.....your blog is great and you have such a sense of humor - I just LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sorry, I didn't leave a comment on the mini-album - I couldn't stop laughing and wasn't able to view it for a few minutes while I composed myself - the book, as always is so beautiful...Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ¡Hola Kathryn!
    Tienes unos trabajos preciosos! Yo no hablo inglés, pero me gustaría pedirte si puedes, poner un traductor de idiomas dentro de tu blog para las personas que te visitemos podamos traducir lo que escribes. Muchas gracias por tu atención, te mando muchos cariños!

    http://www.amigasdelscrapbooking.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. JAMAICA!! YEAH, BABY!

    I'm doing the happy dance for you.

    -Liz

    ReplyDelete
  13. yeah, I don't think so either,, have a marvelous time.. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. I Love it many cool ideas!
    Velcome to visit my blogg.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kathryn I hope that you had a good time in Jamaica......your Asian Mini is just too beautiful and super chic!!!! I love it....well done

    ReplyDelete