Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's Beginning to Feel ...

... a lot like Fall!

No, I'm totally lying. It's still about a thousand degrees here and as humid as the bottom of a swimming pool.

However, I did recently acquire this "Alleghany Plum" paper pack by K&Company: {thanks, Olga!}





I was inspired to play with the rich, bold colors, so I started a mini album with it last night! I'm getting into a festive fall mood. Here's a peek at what's to come from this paper pad: {yes, I did a video!}



I am also totally procrastinating cleaning the spare bedroom {aka room where we throw stuff we don't feel like finding a place for} in preparation for a visit from my sister and her boyfriend. They're getting in sometime Thursday night, and it is kind of up in the air right now as to whether or not that will affect the Thursday night UStream {it won't affect the one in the afternoon}. So we'll just have to kind of play that by ear.

When people come to visit, I like to get fresh flowers for the house. Flowers make people happy & they're a great decoration for your space. These are for the dining room table ~ they're low enough that they could stay on the table as centerpieces, but I will probably move them on top of our buffet during meals:



And this one is on the console table in the living room where we have our phone and videos and whatnot:



Aren't they pretty? :D I'm happier already! Now if the flowers were only enough to distract my sister and her boyfriend from the fact that the guest bedroom is full stuff ....

Okay, back to cleaning ~ wish me luck!

~Kathryn
Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

4 comments:

  1. Love the paper and the flowers are gorgeous!! I can see how they would make you happy!!! Have fun cleaning ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL your so funny! The papers look like lots of Fun to play with. The flowers are gorgeous lets just hope the Hot summer heat doesn't wilt them before Thurs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Kathryn... Love those flowers and the paper too. Hope you are getting lots accomplished...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your beautiful minis and your how-tos. The collection of papers are beautiful that you are using. Can't wait to for your next video.

    ReplyDelete