Thursday, June 18, 2009

And Now for Something Completely Different

Hi, everyone! Welcome back to Life on the {Scrap}beach!

Before I lived in Miami, I lived in Northern Virginia and I worked in the Ballston neighborhood of Arlington, VA. My friend sent me this video to remind me of what I'm missing and it is so true!



I was crying! :D Those of you from Northern Virgnia or Washington, DC know what I'm talking about!

Those of you not familiar with Arlington, just sub in the name of any overpriced yuppified metro area right outside a major city and you'll get the idea.

Kathryn
Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

4 comments:

  1. I know, Erin! My sides were hurting. I've watched is sooo many times! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is way too funny! I about lost it with the Kashi and Starbucks...all full of themselves towns are the same no matter what part of the country you live in.
    TFS,
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill, that is so true! I have lived in three different areas like this ~ I just seem to move from one to the other & I've never actually picked one of them! One thing my husband and I are looking forward to is the day we actually get to choose where we live for ourselves. :D

    Kathryn
    Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

    ReplyDelete