Thursday, April 16, 2009

{Scrap}room Tour

Hi, everyone! Welcome back to life on the {scrap}beach! I have a new video up over on YouTube and it's a tour of my home office/scraproom. I would love to have a room all to myself but my husband objected to using the guest bathroom as his office {so selfish} so he is currently sharing with me. Maybe one day I will have my very own art room/studio/atelier/closet to call my own. Until then, enjoy!





I hope you enjoyed seeing where I play with my pretty papers. In my regular project videos I concentrate on showing you what I'm doing, so not much of my room is included. Now you know what it looks like!

I'll be tomorrow with more of our 100 Subscribers Celebration and Part Three of the Engagement Mini Album.

Kathryn
Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

P.S. Remember to leave a comment on this post before 9:00 PM Eastern tonight to be entered to win that set of snowflake stamps.

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the tour, very well organized space. my atg gun is one of my favorite tools, too. I am impressed by your kits. How do you decide what to put into each one, I mean how do you choose the papers, embellishments to place in it?
    Where do you shop for your goodies (like the chipboard sheets)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing, the room looks incredibly functional for your craft. Can't wait for the next section for the engagement book!!
    Craft On!!
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Genny!

    The chipboard sheets I bought online from Create for Less. Some of the other things came from other online stores like Two Peas in a Bucket and a lot of it came from a local scrapbook store where I used to design.

    I will be doing a video soon about how I put together my page kits, but I basically start with a particular piece of patterned paper that I want to use, add coordinating patterned paper, cardstock and embellishments & then that's it.

    ReplyDelete