Thursday, April 23, 2009

Scrapbook Trends Offers Online Subscription

Hi, everyone! Welcome back to life on the {Scrap}beach!

I was reading the General Scrappin' Forum over on Two Peas in A Bucket, and noticed a thread on Scrapbook Trends Magazine.

It seems that Northridge Media will now be offering all their magazines online through a monthly subscription. I love Scrapbook Trends -- it's one of my favorite scrapbooking magazines. One reason I am so excited about this is that I have wanted to subscribe to Card Trends for a while as well but just couldn't justify the expense.

For the same price as a subscription to just Scrapbook Trends, I can have access to all their magazines and all their idea books (which are awesome, by the way). You can even print the magazines if you want to have something to hold in your hand -- or just print the most inspirational pages for your idea file. I am seriously considering this deal.

If you'd like to see how the online format looks, they are offering a free sample online now. They have the Mini Albums Idea book online now, which is one of my absolute favorites. If you love mini albums (and I assume you do if you're reading this, since that is mostly what I make) you should go check it out for free!

Kathryn
Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

3 comments:

  1. You're welcome! At the very least, you can see inside the Mini Albums idea book which has lots of great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link. Some really great mini books. Brenda

    ReplyDelete