Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Engagement Mini Album, Part Two

Hi, everyone! Welcome back to Life on the {Scrap}beach! I hope you are all enjoying the 100 Subscribers Celebration so far!

I'm going to continue with today's video:



This is the second part of a mini album I made for a friend's wedding gift. The wedding is in August, but I wanted something to send to her now so she could document their love story. I hope she enjoys it!

Kathryn
Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

P.S. Don't foget to leave a comment on this post before 9:00 PM Eastern this Thursday to be enetered to win that set of snowflake stamps.

6 comments:

  1. I have tons of decorative scissors but cannot cut a straight line to save my life. Do you have any suggestions on how to cut around a sheet of paper like you did in teh second part of the album?

    Thank You
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you buy the chip board and then cut it to the desired size, or did it come in a kit. What is the brand of grid paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin,

    When I am cutting a decorative edge I lightly trace a pencil line on the back of what I am cutting as my guide. In this video I didn't do that because I am cutting a paper that has a grid on it & I just used the grid lines as my guide.

    *****

    Genny,

    I buy my chipboard in packs of 12"x12" sheets and then cut them down to the size I want for my project.

    The grid paper is from the Scenic Route "Background Papers" line. I love all the papers in that collection and use them all the time. They are very neutral and work with pretty much everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been watching your videos and really enjoy them alot. I like your style because it is so similar to the way that I scrapbook. I can't wait to see the next video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Tracy! What would you call this style of scrapbooking? I've been asked before what my style is and have never been able to pin it down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for part 2, looking forward to part 3.
    I would say your style is enjoyable. Thanks for the short cuts and sharing what you find makes things easier for you.
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete